This was one of the most delicious rice I have ever tasted. It is flavorful and delicious at the same time. I usually use chicken stock to cook my fried rice but I decided to experiment with beef stock and a I am glad I did. I hope you try making this recipe. Please let me know how it goes in the comment. Thank you for reading
- 2 cups uncooked rice
- 2 cups beef stock( store bought or homemade)
- ¼ cup canola oil
- I medium onion chopped
- 1lb deveined and peeled shrimp
- ½ tsp thyme
- 1 tsp black pepper or to taste
- 1 tsp cayenne pepper or to taste
- 1 tsp onion powder or to taste
- 1 tsp curry
- 1-2 tsp chicken bouillon
- Salt to taste
- 12-16 oz frozen or fresh vegetable (peas, carrots, green peas)
- Boil the rice in 2 cups beefstock & 2 cups water till cooked. Add the 1/2 tsp of all seasoning
- While the rice is cooking, heat the oil in a skillet.
- Stir-fry onion and other vegetables and add some cayenne, black pepper and onion powder.
- If the veggies are frozen, boil for about 5 minutes and drain it, then stir fry with the shrimp.
- Remove from the skillet and place into a bowl, oil and stir-fry shrimp till cooked through.
- Add everything to a big pot and stir till fully combined.